The Wacker Neuson Group is an international family of companies and a leading manufacturer of light and compact equipment. The Group offers its customers a broad and deep portfolio of products, a wide range of services and an efficient, global spare parts service. The product brands Wacker Neuson, Kramer and Weidemann belong to the Wacker Neuson Group. In 2018, the Group achieved revenue of EUR 1.71 billion, employing around 6,000 people worldwide.
We would like to strengthen our team in Stafford as a(n)
Regional Sales Manager (south)
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing dealers in your assigned territory
- Promoting the full portfolio of Wacker Neuson light and compact equipment
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our business partners
- Identifying new business opportunities for Wacker Neuson and our dealer network
- Collaborative working with our dealer network to achieve sales targets
- Maintaining a high standard of product knowledge
- Product training for dealer sales teams
Become part of a global success story.
Get ahead at the Wacker Neuson Group.
We offer you a responsible position within an international group that upholds the values of a mid-size family business. Flat hierarchies, high dynamics and quick decisions offer you the framework within which you can fully utilise your capabilities.